Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank You - Waterfall Card


Waterfall Cards...I had seen these before and had always wanted to make one. I had tried to make a small one last month, but it was not a success. I was missing something. I finally sucked it up and watched a YouTube show on how a waterfall card was made. (Light Bulb lights up!) It was sooo easy once you saw it!

I volunteered to make a Thank You card for a unsung hero co-worker and had decided to re-attempt to make a waterfall card for her.

Using my Silhouette, I cut out her name using a graffiti font, which I mounted on 4"x4" square card stock and the envelope.
Envelope

Assembled Waterfall Card
The Waterfall Card pieces was mounted on a hand written card stock with brads.
Here are photos to show you what happens when you pull on the ribbon to interact with the Waterfall Card...

Once open completely, the message and signature plate opens up!
There you go...my very first successful Waterfall Card.

Thank you Lap for assisting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment